FAQ Topic: Business licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

Contact the PA Liquor Control Board at PO Box 8940, Harrisburg, PA 17105 or 412-723-0100. You can also go online for additional information at the PLCB Western Region Office           www.lcb.state.pa.us or contact them by email at ra-lblicensing@pa.gov.

Does the Township require a business license?

Business licenses are not required in the Township but there may be licenses or requirements needed under the PA state regulatory agencies such as the health department such as those regulating businesses relating to the food service industry. Contact the Building Officer at 814-398-8489 to determine what may be necessary.

Close window